With the weekly maintenance scheduled in all regions this week, we will be making some adjustments and repairs to the dungeons and the raid on Nathria’s castle. Our goals are to eliminate some of the pain points while reducing the difficulty of frustrating encounters.
Dungeons and Raids
- Proud Affix can now be seen using stealth and invisibility effects.
- Bullying case
- The Marquis of Stradama
- The health damage caused by plague has been reduced by 40%.
- Reduces the incidence of infectious rain during the final stage.
- The time of the plague has been adjusted slightly to allow a little more time between tentacle strikes.
- The Marquis of Stradama
- The depth of the blood red
- Fixed a problem where flying guards could not meet the difficulty requirements of enemy troops with the Mythic Key.
- The gluttony of Crixus.
- Reduce impact damage on all difficulties by 20%.
- Fuel absorption damage is reduced by 20% on the mythical difficulty.
- Actor Tarvold.
- The condition of the fleet has decreased by 20%.
- Ascension Towers
- Lakes, tissues and spaceships are no longer affected by the application of mythic keystones that cause death (e.g. Sanguine).
- The removal of Lakesis, Klotos and Astronos now increases the damage by 1% per bid (was 2%).
- Awakening of necrosis
- If Bloody Spear and Discharged Anima have hit more than eight enemies, the total damage is divided equally among all targets.
- Kyrgyz weapons (bloody spear, thrown shield, unloaded animal and forgotten forging hammer) are currently obtained by death.
- The damage caused by the fragile crossbow has been reduced by 20%.
- Fixed an issue where the Brittlebone was ignoring the armor plating.
- The damage to the warrior’s brittle bone was reduced by 20%.
- The damage caused by the Frostbolt volley in Fragile Magnesia was reduced by 20% and the throw time was increased to 3.5 seconds (compared to 2.5 seconds previously).
- Frostbite damage to brittle stomach bone decreased by 36% and casting time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- The health of the corpse collector was reduced by 29%.
- The health of the corpse collector decreased by 29%.
- The health of the most advanced seamstresses fell by 14%.
- Nar’zuda’s health has been reduced by 20%.
- Skeleton monster health is reduced by 20% and melee-induced damage by 25%.
- Loyal Creation’s health is down 24%.
- Kyrian Stitchwork’s health is reduced by 25% and melee damage is reduced by 17%.
- Blackening the bones
- The number of applications required to operate the Carrion Worm Hemorrhage has been increased to 5 (from 3 previously).
- Skeletons reduced to burr are called to the land of the dead.
- Unholy Madness attack speed bonus reduced by 20%.
- Damage repaired by the warrior is reduced by 20%.
- 20% reduction in damage caused by repaired crossbows.
- The damage restored by Frosty Bolt Mage is reduced by 20%.
- Reduces the recovery damage of Mage’s Frostbolt Volley by 36% and increases the casting time to 2.5 seconds (previously 2 seconds).
- surgical suture
- The root embalming time was reduced to 1 minute (was 6 minutes).
- Sodium lock
- Blood Wire
- The damage caused by volley dreadbolts was reduced by up to 20% for small Raid, Normal and Heroic type raids. The damage remains the same for raids of 30 players.
- On smaller raids with the Raid Finder, the normal and heroic difficulty levels reduce damage to the extraction facility by up to 20%. The damage remains the same for raids of 30 players.
- Reduced call time to 6 seconds for normal and heroic complications (was 7 seconds).
- Mud Fist
- Colossal Murmur’s damage is reduced by 10% on the Mythic difficulty.
- The damage caused by chain helmets was reduced by 35% on the Mythic difficulty.
- Chain bleed is reduced by 35% on the mythic difficulty.
- The generals of the Stone Legion
- Goliath of the Legion of Stone’s health is reduced by 10% from the Mythic Difficulty problem.
- Goliath’s Stone Legion Wavefest has been increased by 6 seconds per mythic difficulty.
- The health of the stone legion was reduced by 6% due to the mythical hardness.
- The range of Tooth Sweep, Tooth Crack and Stone Fist has been increased to 100 meters (previously 10 and 20 meters).
- The damage caused by Tooth Tears and the Fist Stone was reduced by 20% on the Mythical Difficulty.
- The range of the Heart Rend has been increased to 300 metres (from 10 metres previously).
- Heart Rend no longer applies to a player who has resolved the magic effect on the Myth difficulty.
- General Kaal’s and General Grashall’s spells are now reset when you change phases.
- The Flying Stone Shell’s absorbing shield is reduced by 20% on the Mythic Difficulty.
- Blood Wire
Against the Stone Legion generals, not only have we reduced the overall difficulty slightly, but we’ve also made changes to increase consistency between attempts. This means that if certain capabilities are no longer preventable, their effects, as well as those of other capabilities, must be more realistic to manage and the order in which they occur must be more reliable.
Source : Original link
- In the safe: Updates as of January 2021.
Link to the article Welcome to the Warehouse! This week we’re introducing a new video we’ve created to let you know about the inventory improvements that will be made on Tuesday with the next game update. There are also ingame events this weekend where you can get double XP and some bonus caps! Keep reading…
- A game for casual players with a dungeon/raid/PvP seeker?
Hello. I’m looking for user-friendly solo or group games with party quests and global events like the Burning Legion Raids for Legion expansion and beyond. Rifts in Rift Online, Dolmen in ESO, and others. If possible, of course. But the occasional researcher should. With any luck,of course,I won’t be a target….
- Azeroth Dungeon Battle and Raid Guide (highlighting the offer)
Hello, Wu! If you don’t want to hear this leader’s life story, click here. Over the past few months I have been working on a BfA church guide that was originally my personal resource, but which I have gradually made available to the public. In the last month or so…
Set up and update dungeons and post raids – 26. January for the World of Warcraft game.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a simple announcement and no major release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New Games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a ton in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.