Netflix has recently become very popular among people as they use it to enjoy movies and series. This video platform offers a wide range of TV shows, movies, documentaries and more that are available to Netflix subscribers on different devices. But sometimes when you watch Netflix, you get weird errors like the m7353-5101 error code. If you are also facing this kind of error code, please follow the article. We will tell you what the m7353-5101 error code is, what causes it and how you can fix the problem.
Causes of Netflix error code m7353-5101
This is the most common error that occurs when there is a conflict between the Netflix server and your browser. Normally, you will not be able to watch Netflix videos. There are several reasons for the Netflix error: Error code m7352-5101.
- Conflict between browser and Netflix
- Save an unnecessary cache
- Conflict due to faulty plugins
- Using Incognito Mode
- Problem with the decoding module for large content
- Outdated version of Windows/Browser
Solutions for Netflix error code m7353-5101
Now that you have an idea of the problem, of why it exists, let’s focus on finding a solution. We have listed below all the solutions that have worked for our readers.
Your Netflix error may be fixed by following the first solution or by switching to the last solution after each one, but we can guarantee that after following all the steps above, you will no longer see the Netflix error code m7353-5101.
Solution 1: Disable plug-ins
As noted in the causes of Netflix error code m7353-5101, a conflict between plugins in your browser can cause Netflix error code m7353-5101. Therefore, the first step is to disable all plugins in your browser to fix the error code. To disable plugins in your browser, follow these steps.
Since the Netflix error code m7353-5101 occurs mainly in Chrome, we will use the Google Chrome example. If you are using another browser and the problem persists, the procedures are similar. You can discuss with Google how to disable the plugin.
Below we show you some ways to disable the plugin for Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots at the top right of the chrome.
- Then click on “Other Tools” and then on “Extensions”. You will then see
- After you click Points, click More Tools and select Extensions from the menu. You will then see a list of your currently active Chrome extensions, as shown in the screenshot below. error code m7353-5101
On the Chrome extensions page, you can disable a plugin by moving the button to the bottom left of the Extensions / Plugins page. After disabling all extensions, return to the Netflix page and check if error code m7353-5101 is still displayed. If error code m7353-5101 is no longer displayed, return to the Extensions page and remove the plugin that is causing the problem.
If you don’t feel like clicking on the three points and going through the various installation steps, you can go directly to the extension page by clicking here.
Once you are on the extension page, you can follow the steps described above,
Solution 2: Clear the cache and data
If disabling the plugin does not work for you, you can try clearing the cache and data. If you don’t know how to clear the cache and data, follow the steps below.
To speed up these steps, you can use the key combination below to empty the cache. If you do not wish to use the key combination, the step-by-step method is also listed.
For Mac: Cmd+Move+Delete
For Windows: Ctrl+Shift+Delete
If you do not want to use the shortcuts, follow these steps to clear the cache and other data.
- In the browser, click on the three dots in the upper left corner.
- Then go to Settings. Error code: m7353-5101
- You can also access the chrome settings by going to chrome://settings.
- On Chrome’s settings page, click the “Privacy and Security” option that appears on the left side of the screen. error code: m7353-5101
- There, in the privacy and security settings, click on the “Clear Browse Data” option. error code: m7353-5101
- Once you click on it, you will see a pop-up window like the one below, which gives you the option to clear Chrome’s cache and history. Select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data”. You can choose a different time range, but we recommend you change it to “Always” and clear the entire internet cache. Error code: m7353-5101After you have cleared the entire internet cache, you should be able to watch Netflix without error code: m7353-5101. If you still see an error code, follow this solution.
Solution 3: Check for proxy configuration errors
Even after clearing the cache and removing the plugin, the m7353-5101 error code in Netflix is not fixed, so the problem may come from the proxy (if you are using it) or there is a bad configuration with the proxy.
Netflix is very strict about using proxies and VPNs, so you should check whether you are using a proxy or not. If you are not using a proxy, follow the steps below:
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Then go to “Settings” and scroll down until you see something labeled “Advanced”. Then click on “System Setup”. error code m7353-5101
- Then click Open Proxy Settings and then LAN on the Connection Error Code m7353-5101 tab .
- Then uncheck the “Use proxy server for local network” option and check the “Automatically detect” option and click OK. error code m7353-5101
After making the above changes, restart your computer and open Netflix without the error code m7353-5101. If you still see the error, continue with the following solution.
You can also try deleting the DNS after performing the above step.
netsh int ip setnds
reset the winsock grid
ipconfig / update
ipconfig / update
Solution 4: Update Chrome’s widescreen encryption module
Most of our visitors who use Chrome and see the Netflix error code: m7353-5101 reported that a simple update to the Chrome Widevine content decryption module solved the problem. If you don’t know what the Chrome Widevine content decryption module is, don’t worry. You don’t need to know what it is or how it will work. Just follow the instructions below to make sure the Chrome Widevine content decryption module is updated, if not, click “Update”.
- Click on this link and open it in the Chrome browser.
Note: This only works with the Chrome
- If you follow the above link, you will see a list of Chrome Widevine Content Decoding Module. Just click the “Check for Update” button in each section and if there is an update available, update Chrome Widevine Content Decoding Module. error code m7353-5101
After updating the Chrome Widevine content decryption module, you should remove the Netflix error code: m7353-5101.
Solution 4: Never use the “incognito” mode
As mentioned above, Netflix essentially uses a VPN or proxy. Only a few premium VPNs can bypass Netflix’s firewall. For example, Netflix is strict about incognito mode. If you are using Netflix in incognito mode, it is best to open Netflix in a normal browser.
You can also try changing browsers if you don’t like them.
Now that you have followed all the above solutions, Netflix error code m7353-5101 should no longer be a problem. If your friends are also suffering from the same problem, please share the article with them. If you have followed all the above steps and your problem is still not solved, please comment below. We will work together to solve the problem, because our main goal is to solve your problem and help you.
Number of views: 0
Tags:Error code: m7353-5101
Frequently asked questions
How do I fix the Netflix u7353 5101 error?
Netflix Error U7353-5101
How do I fix a Netflix error?
Netflix says, “Network error: there is a problem connecting to Netflix.
Why does Netflix keep giving me an error message?