Content of the article
Addendum to yesterday’s previous post
Riot Scruffy tweeted a preview of the 11.3 patch with all the changes.
Updated Preview 11.3 with changes almost complete.
It is to the credit of the team in charge that they work tirelessly to release patches that get better and better every two weeks. It really is the lifeblood of the competition, a constant concern to maintain balance and freshness.
Imgur version (image): https://imgur.com/a/ozcjaPt
- >> Regulatory item / notch<<
- >> element buffer <<
- >> Setting values << <
- >> Master of Botany <<
- >> Anti-doping champions <<
- >> Setting up the champion <>
>> Regulatory item / notch<<
Dead man’s sign
Personnel responsible for running water
- Servants and monsters suffer double damage under 50% HP.
- Active healing: 12 >> 8% unhealthy
- Omnivamp: 15% >> 10% per champion level
>> element buffer <<
- Stacking speed: 6 (max. 30) >> 8 (max. 40)
- Cost: 2700 >>> 2500
- Armor: 80 >>> 70
- Damage caused by the attack: 50 >>> 55
- Attack Speed : 15 >>> 20%
- AD: 0 >>> 20
- AS : 45 >>> 25%
- A long sword that replaces the dagger in the drawing
- Max stacks up for the AS bonus: 5 >>> 4
- AS bonus in maximum amount : 40 >>> 30%
Testimonies of Lord Dominic
- Armor penetration: 25 >>> 35%
- AP: 65 >>> 80
- Cost: 2500 >>> 2600
- AD: 35 >>> 40
- Health: 200 >>> 300
>> Setting values << <
- Omnivamp: 10% >>> 5%
- Health: 150 >>> 250
>> Master of Botany <<
- Rate of attack: 0-100 >> 0-70% based on lack of health
- Too bad: 70-210 (+50%) >>> 60-200 (+45%)
- Human damage: 40-180 >>> 40-160
- Spin attack speed: 60-140 >>> 60-100%
- PHONE HEALTH : 95 >>> 85
- Shielding: 80-220 >>> 80-200
- Watch the damage: 5-20 >>> 4-16
- Aura damage: 50-300 >> 50-275 (over 4 seconds)
- Travel speed : 12-40 >>> 20-45%
- Stone damage to the samples after the first: 100 >>> 80%
>> Anti-doping champions <<
- Too bad: 65-205 (+85% AP) >> 70-210 (+90% AP)
- AP ratio: 80 >> 90% (more than 2 seconds)
- Increasing the range: 75-175 >>> 100-200
- Reset: 24-12 >>> 22-10
- Reset: 150-120 >>> 120
- AP speed factor: 0 >> 8% for 100 AP
>> Setting up the champion <>
Source : Original link
- Patch 11.2 Example [Complete Changes].
Following up on an earlier post yesterday Riot Scruffy Tweeted Patch 11.2 preview with all the changes. Patch Preview 11.2 with all preliminary changes Some additions, and not 100% complete yet, but we’re getting closer. Image version changes: https://imgur.com/a/k5UiH9D >>> Nerfs item/rune <<<<Crow Hunter Omnivamp per stack: 2% >>>…
- Patch 10.24 Preview [Complete changes].
After updates from the previous tweet, Riot Scruffy tweeted the patch 10.24 yesterday with all the changes. 10.24 Preview with changes A few additions (Amumu, Cosmic Drive, Icons) It’s so bad we needed 2 images Keep getting feedback, you’re gradually getting closer to a state of balance, the pace is pretty good, so …
- Patch 11.1 Sneak Preview
Riot Scruffy tweeters upcoming changes for patch 11.1 A very early preview of the patch for 11.1 : There will probably be additions in January, after we see how the rest of the month goes. And also to share what we’re doing to move statistics forward. We didn’t like…
Notice Patch 11.3 Preview [Complete Changes] for the League of Legends game.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a simple announcement and no major release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New Games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a ton in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.