Other interesting features:
- Automated and user-friendly
- Can fix malfunctions, errors and freezing of blue screen
- Can repair missing DLL files
- Ability to optimize and speed up your PC
To speed up your Windows 10 PC and correct slowdowns, crashes and other errors, you should use Restoro.
Disable animation, shadows and other special effects
- Go to the boot screen and start the run sequence from there (press the Windows + R key on the keyboard).
- In the Run box, type sysdm.cpl and press Enter at the end.
- In the main System Properties window, click the Advanced tab and select Settings in the Performance section.
- Select Visual Effects and there, simply disable animated windows when minimizing and maximizing, minimize or push menus in the view, and minimize or push tooltips in the view.
- Save the changes and close the system properties window.
As we all know, Windows 10OS can be easily customized by applying different animations and shadows. These features are nice, but you also know that they slow down your computer.
So the first thing you need to do is turn off unnecessary animation, special shadow effects.
Disable unused startup programs
- Start Task Manager on your Windows 10 device – in this case, use the Ctrl + Shift + Esc sequence.
- Select the Startup tab, look at the Startup Impacts section and simply disable processes that have a major impact on startup.
When you reboot or start your Windows 10 system, several built-in programs and applications, called boot programs, are loaded.
Some of these tools are very important, while others only slow down the machine. Therefore, to optimize your system, you should disable some of these programs.
Use only anti-virus or anti-virus software.
Privacy is essential when using a Windows 10 device, especially when browsing various online sources. An antivirus or anti-virus software is more than recommended in this regard.
So make sure you choose the right program that can provide both full protection and firewall support. Also, choose a tool that does not require too many resources, otherwise your computer may slow down.
– SUCCESSFUL : The best antivirus software for your Windows 10 PC
Perform a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair All to troubleshoot proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
Choosing the ideal energy plan
On any Windows 10 device, you can choose between three different flowcharts. This performance meets certain requirements, which means that by choosing the right features, you can also increase your speed.
So if you need full performance, you should use the high performance mode, because in this mode the processor runs at full power.
2. Application of special optimisation techniques
Clean your registry
Finally, installing and running various programs has a direct impact on the Windows registry.
Of course, your computer will slow down over time due to invalid and corrupt registry entries, so it’s a good idea to use Registry Cleaner to maintain the registry regularly.
Optimize hard drive performance
- Go to your home screen and from there go to the charm bar.
- Type defragmentation in the search box and click Enter.
- From the search results, select Defragment and Optimize Disks and the Optimize Disks window will appear on your computer.
- First, choose Analyze for each driver to see if defragmentation is necessary or not.
- If you need to repair your hard drive, just select the Optimize option.
We all know that if your hard drive has a problem, your computer will run slower, with various slowdowns and errors.
Therefore, you should regularly check the performance of your hard drive to optimize it and of course to ensure good and better performance.
Check the hard drives for defective sectors.
- Right-click the disk you want to scan.
- Choose the properties.
- Click on the Tools tab and choose Check for Errors.
- Your Windows operating system will check the disk for problems and will display a message with the results (you can then see if there are bad sectors or not).
Another problem that can be associated with hard drives is bad sectors. Well, to fix everything and increase the speed of your Windows 10 device, you need to check for bad sectors.
If there are bad sectors, the Windows operating system will separate them from the rest of the hard drive – if you have a corresponding problem with bad sectors, it’s best to replace the hard drive with a new one.
– RELATIONS: Top 14 hard disk health check software for PC users
Do not turn off the computer.
Each time you restart or turn on your computer, different firmware and features are loaded.
Basically, the restart order should start all important processes and all startup programs. That means you have to wait until he’s done.
Well, you can skip all that by putting your computer in hibernation or sleep mode. This way, when you turn on the device, it will be reset to where you left it, without having to start the boot process.
Remove applications and programs you do not need.
If you don’t use certain applications and software regularly, it can be easy to forget that you have them installed on your computer. Some of these applications may even run in the background and use up computer resources.
The best solution is to simply browse through the list of applications and programs installed on your computer that you no longer need and uninstall them.
Here are some basic optimization tips and tricks you can apply to improve your device speed in Windows 10.
All the above procedures can be easily performed by beginners, so feel free to try them out to check the results.
Of course, don’t forget to give us feedback on your experience at the end of the day.
Still having problems?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scanning button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing problems with the PC.
- Click Restore All to fix issues related to proprietary technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s comment : This article was originally published in July 2014 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
optimize windows 10 performance, windows 10 registry tweaks to improve performance, how to make windows 10 faster, readyboost windows 10, how to speed up windows 10 with command prompt, how to make windows 10 faster 2020, windows 10 speed up tricks, speed up my computer windows 10 free